Monday, April 28, 2008

I am 32 flavors and then some...

But if you're looking for a little vanilla - check it

In completely and totally unrelated news (like not even a little bit related), I was totally going to post all sorts of awesomeness last night. Like about how Zooey Deschannel is my new bff, how I'm engaged and getting free meals, how bat shit crazy my family really is, how my mom hung up on me, how Mickey Dolenz and NKOTB are totally making my life right now, how sad Vampire Weekend and babies make me, how I'm thrilled and at the same time totally sad to be Tickles-less, how awesome sml cookies test run went, how I'm the star master, how I'm now a part of the Sara Kendall Trio - which actually really truly exists, how I'm embracing my complete nerdom and posting comic con pics, how the cat litter all over my floor makes me sad, how swallowing a bug only makes the top five list of gross things that happened to me last week, how much awesomer fantasy and lies are compared to reality, how gene chandler's gots moves, how much i love warm clothes weather, how much i detest being at the whim of people with cars, how much i love being car-less, how self-involved i really truly am, how i'm not a cat person, dog person, or people person and will surely die alone, but how being engaged fixes that problem, how i'm going to make my fiance clean up after me, cuz why else would you get engaged? how much i really want to watch newsies and dazed and confused right now and wish that a) i wasn't at work and b) i had a vcr or b) wish i had those movies on dvd cuz who even has vhs's anymore, and yes, all of this is really totally going on in my head right now and aren't you concerned for me??

but...i got distracted.

oops. sorry. try again later.

2 comments:

Matt Sablan said...

I suppose you could get engaged for plenty of reasons other than cleaning. Unless laundry counts as cleaning.

Anonymous said...

And by the looks of it, you are 32+ flavors happening all at once.

Have you ever mixed together 32+ flavors of ice cream and then tried to eat it? Mmmm. Sounds like an engagement with a diabetic coma. Or a toilet bowl.

(and oddly enough, I almost want to try that now)