Monday, April 07, 2008

while i'm stuck in my head i'm not getting anywhere

yesterday i had the following three things stuck in my head. nothing triggered them. they just appeared. and all day i kept repeating them. trying to remember where they were from. i was driving so i couldn't google it. eventually i figured out one of them. and googled the other two once i got home. one was this random line hallie lowenthal gives to graham on my so-called life about how "every conversation i have with you feels like the first one. i can't make any damn headway." i'm going to leave the other quote unattributed. points for you if you figure it out. or you can search it on imdb. the song i had stuck in my head was paul brill. i'm posting the video for the song. i had the song stuck in my head for days even before watching this brilliant video. now it's never going to go away.

"He's so cheesy I can't watch him without crackers."

No comments: