Friday, April 03, 2009

It's sing along time, yo.

Today's topic? Karaoke songs, baby! Which is totally right up my alley thanks to Japas 27 and their party rooms. Cuz after enough all-you-can-drink wine and sake, I can do in the privacy of a room full of my friends what I could never do (no matter the amount of alcohol) in a public arena. Yay for karaoke. Below are my go-to karaoke picks. The key is to pick songs that everyone else in your group can't help but sing along with. This way you're not singing alone (gasp!).



No karaoke session is complete with out at least one Billy Joel and one NKOTB song. My faves are Piano Man and Cover Girl, although it's hard to sing as high as little Joey Mac. Hangin' Tough or Step By Step are usually a safer bet.



Santeria - Sublime




Basketcase - Green Day




I Want You to Want Me - Cheap Trick




All-time best karaoke ever? I present to you: my friend Ben.



**Please don't pissed friend. I'm just giving the public what they want.

No comments: