Thursday, April 02, 2009

It's about treehouses!!

So today's Music Week Blog Party is Guilty Pleasures. The problem is, I don't feel guilty for liking any of these. They are so totally rad in every way. I hope you enjoy them as much as I do.



For some reason YouTube is not letting me embed any of these. Click the links for some awesomeness. I promise you will not be disappointed.



C'est La Vie- B*Witched



Bring it all back - S Club 7



Mmmbop - Hanson



Tonight - New Kids on the Block



Lucky - Britney Spears



Come on Over - Christina Aguilera



With You - Jessica Simpson



Status Quo - High School Musical

[I almost posted this with yesterday's post, but I definitely think it's more fitting here.]






**I'm hoping at least one of the two people who understand the title of this post are reading this. ken, friend, are you out there?

No comments: