Friday, May 23, 2008

the heart boner post reminded me...

There are lots of things I've done in my life that I'm proud of. Some of the highlights:

- not only passing my history class senior year and being allowed to graduate, but actually receiving a completely undeserved B. awesome!
- writing my 50 page senior paper in three days - while studying for my other finals and completing my journalism II journal - and receiving an A+ on it and being asked - out of all undergrad fashion merch majors - to present it at some undergrad symposium forum thingee.
- getting that award thingee (i don't remember the name of it) that was awarded to one student from each department by a faculty that less than a year earlier probably didn't even know i was in their department.
- being editor in chief of the banner.
- the series of events that took place at the 50 days party.
- eventually moving out of my parent's house (although apparently some people believe that despite the fact that i now live 45 miles away from my parents and am very rarely ever in monroe, that essentially i still live there)
- going four months (and counting) without cutting my hair!
- keeping phish alive, not only longer than all his fishy friends thus proving all those that voted my fish the fish to die first wrong, but keeping a freakin' goldfish alive for two freakin' years!
- beating anthony and craig at bowling.

out of all those awesome accomplishments, the one i may be most proud of...

completing (and surviving) my three nights, three cities, three shows weekend!

friday night: lionely neykov - brooklyn
saturday night: georgie james - washington, d.c.
sunday night: handsome furs - nyc

awesome shows. awesome weekend. awesome me. yay.

No comments: