Tuesday, December 11, 2007

why i shouldn't call my mom when i feel sick...

so i'm at work and all of a sudden i get this terrible pain on the left side of my stomach. it feels kind of like a cramping pain, right below my rib and it hurts like hell and it's only on the one side. and i think this is weird and possibly a little worrisome so i call my mom. cuz she's a nurse. and she's my mom. and maybe she can help. ha.

so i ask my mom what side your appendix is on and my mom starts laughing hysterically at me. like non-stop. for like ten minutes. then she tells me it's the right side. so i determine that i don't have appendicitis. and i determine that i shouldn't call my mom for medical advice.

then i ask my mom if she ever laughs at the little kids when they come to the nurse's office and tells her their symptoms. and she says yes sometimes she does.

my mom is a bad nurse.

and then she gave me a lecture about not going to see the golden compass.

No comments: