Wednesday, September 24, 2008

the bruises were fist kisses


spending time together is easy when you spend so much time apart. i gave up my freedom but i gained a second heart.




second heart is all i need this fall cuz you know i need someone to sing me to sleep.




making good decisions is easy when you haven't got a choice. telephone turn on sunshine when it sends you the right voice.




hello to the angry phone bill. they charge for my whole life. wise man, he once told me, cut the cord with a kitchen knife.




kitchen knife is all i need this fall cuz you know i need someone to sing me to




...zzz...






credit where credit is due.
"the bruises were fist kisses" accredited to Ben White
photos by alex johnson
lyrics - "Coupla Easy Things" Bishop Allen

1 comment:

benleewhite said...

For the record:

You may be the one who has the random mysterious bruises, but I'm clearly the one who is on the receiving end of the fist kisses.