Monday, November 26, 2007

Sometimes...

Sometimes I get sad.

Sometimes I think what the fuck am I doing?
I think about all of the things I said I was going to do once I moved. I think about those 7 months when I was spending four hours of my day and $500 a month on my commute and I'd say, when I move I'll have more time/money for this and that. And now I've moved and I feel like I never have any time/money for anything. I think about all of my friends at home that I hardly see anymore and how much I miss them and how much I miss just hanging out at Ken and Don's on Friday nights playing golf/hockey/links/f*** the dealer/etc. with Ken and the boys. Sometimes I think about who I used to be and how much I miss that person and I wonder if I'm really moving forward or just standing still?

Sometimes I get sad.

Then I remember that this time last year I worked alone in a crazy blind man's basement.

And then I feel better about life.

No comments: