Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Leaf Peepers 5km Race Countdown: 61 days to train

It's on.

To start, I ran two miles last night just to see what kind of time I'm looking at. Two miles in 19 minutes. Looking at last year's times for this race, the time to beat for my age group is 19.58 so I have 61 days to add a mile without raising my time.

After my run I embraced this new healthy runner lifestlye and swam a few laps in the pool and then ate a plum.

Then I ate a Sara Mennona original consisting of yellow pudding cake, three cookies, maple spread, honey, and nutella, drank about 3 gallons of milk, and watched tv.

Tonight I shall drink profusely and probably get 3 hours of sleep.

Tomorrow I shall run again.

I will surely kick the ass of everyone who dares run alongside me. Be warned. You mess with the bull, you get the horns.

No comments: